jpeg
Thrive! Conference Featured Speakers!
You don’t want to miss these wonderful speakers!
May 31-June 2, Winston-Salem—Registration will be open soon.

Karen DeBeus—author of Simply Homeschool: Having Less Clutter and More Joy in Your Homeschool and Called Home:Finding Joy in Letting God Lead Your Homeschool
Dr. Kathy Koch—founder and president of Celebrate Kids and internationally celebrated speaker
Sherri Seligson--marine biologist, speaker, author of Apologia’sExploring Creation with Marine Biology and Interning for High School Credit and homeschool mom
John Stonestreet—president of the Colson Center for Christian Worldview
Phil Tuttle—president and CEO of Walk Thru the Bible
Todd Wilson—The Familyman and author of Help! I’m Married to a Homeschooling Mom and The Official Book of Homeschooling Cartoons

Donate to NCHE
As you make your year-end donations, will you consider NCHE? Our organization was founded in 1984 by homeschool parents in order to protect the right to educate their children at home. NCHE continues to vigilantly watch our legislature for any threats to homeschooling and provides resources for families to make their homeschool journey as rewarding as possible. Membership is available for a donation of any amount!

GREENHOUSE
jpeg
Dark to Light—Rough to Smooth
by Diane Helfrich
Are you having anxiety or questioning your choices? In this week's featured GREENHOUSE article, Diane shares her experiences to give you encouragement!

NCHE Board Introductions

jpeg
“In the end, God cares way more about our kids and their education [than we do]. He is so able to make it a success in spite of what we see as our own shortcomings. I’ve seen with my own kids over and over that as long as I do the best I can with what I’ve got, that God makes up the shortfall.”
What encouraging advice from Amanda Wares! Here is another NCHE Board Introductions video for Amanda, our homeschool helps director and region 3 liaison.

Homeschool Opportunity
Charlotte Hornets vs. Boston Celtics
Join NCHE on December 27 at the Charlotte Hornets vs. Boston Celtics game for NCHE homeschool night! Enjoy deeply discounted group ticket prices, free Hornets t-shirts, and post-game free throw on the Hornets' court.

Articles of Interest
Each week we look for articles that you might be interested in so that we can share them with you.

Another Study Reveals Pre-K May Hurt Kids over Time
Intellectual Takeout)

Liberal Author Says She's Being Blackballed for Warning about Dangers of Early Daycare
(PJ Media)

Home Management: Six Things to Keep in Mind
(HSLDA)

Our Mission

• protect the freedom to educate at home
  • provide encouragement and support to families choosing home education for their children
  • promote home education as an excellent educational alternative

Come Join Us
We need YOU to come and partner with us!

png
North Carolinians for Home Education | nche@nche.com | (844) NCHE-EDU