Homeschooling resource spacer

WINGS Admin/HS Zealot! jpapadpapa's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

2016 Lifeschooling Conference - Matthews, NC, July 7-9th

I am happy and excited to finally make the "official" announcement of our 2016 Lifeschooling Conference (www.lifeschoolingconference.com) in Matthews, NC, July 7-9! We have our schedule pretty much finalized and we are ready to start sharing it with as many people as possible! This is not just for local homeschoolers and we have arranged some great hotel rates, as well.

We have some amazing speakers, such as Frank Turek (www.crossexamined.org), Israel Wayne (www.familyrenewal.org), and Rhea Perry (www.educatingforsuccess.com) and will be meeting at the beautiful building of Southern Evangelical Seminary! If you homeschool, you NEED to attend this conference! I believe our focus is unique and you will be encouraged and refreshed! AND the first 150 tickets will receive a FREE BOOK by Chris Davis called "Gifted: Raising Children Intentionally." The book is $16.95 on Amazon, so it's like buying the book and receiving the conference ticket for $3! And believe me, the book alone is worth every penny and is a must-read! Check out the link and PLEASE SHARE!!

SES.jpg

ses-logo.1.18.png

Similar Threads:
    Danielle

Wife to Jon, IT Superhero

Mommy to Konur ("Konurpillar"), the bookworm (13) and Elleina ("leiney-bug"), the creativity queen (10), and Korban, the tiny outdoorsman (3)

Interested in organic, non-GMO foods at up to 60% off? Check out Real Food 4 Real Families (store coming soon)!

55 years of nutrition research science, first of it's kind Landmark Study, and 12 clinical trials.
    Visit our Shaklee site here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jpapadpapa For This Useful Post:

LaurieStuder (04-15-2016)

WINGS Admin/HS Zealot! jpapadpapa's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

2016 Lifeschooling Conference - Matthews, NC, July 7-9th

I am happy and excited to finally make the "official" announcement of our 2016 Lifeschooling Conference (www.lifeschoolingconference.com) in Matthews, NC, July 7-9! We have our schedule pretty much finalized and we are ready to start sharing it with as many people as possible! This is not just for local homeschoolers and we have arranged some great hotel rates, as well.

We have some amazing speakers, such as Frank Turek (www.crossexamined.org), Israel Wayne (www.familyrenewal.org), and Rhea Perry (www.educatingforsuccess.com) and will be meeting at the beautiful building of Southern Evangelical Seminary! If you homeschool, you NEED to attend this conference! I believe our focus is unique and you will be encouraged and refreshed! AND the first 150 tickets will receive a FREE BOOK by Chris Davis called "Gifted: Raising Children Intentionally." The book is $16.95 on Amazon, so it's like buying the book and receiving the conference ticket for $3! And believe me, the book alone is worth every penny and is a must-read! Check out the link and PLEASE SHARE!!

SES.jpg

ses-logo.1.18.png